||Sr. GRAPHIC DESIGNER (MIN. EXP 4-5 years)
|No. of Post:
||Immediate, if possible.
||Sector: 15, Faridabad
A designer's job may involve managing more than one design
brief at a time and
allocating the relevant amount of time according to
the value of the job. Typical activities include:
- meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
- estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall brief;
- working on layouts and artworking pages ready for print;
- keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new
media, particularly design programs such as COREL DRAW & Photoshop.
- developing interactive design.
- working as part of a team with printers, copywriters,
photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account
executives, web developers and marketing specialists.